Due to the covid19 pandemic, all face to face counselling has been cancelled and replaced by online counselling using zoom. If you are interested in accessing this service , please contact us by email on email@example.com
At first contact you'll be offered an intake appointment, which is an information gathering appointment conducted by an intake worker. Counselling will follow at a later date. A counselling session lasts about an hour. You will see the same counsellor each time you attend. Initially you'll be offered 6 sessions, followed by a review and then you may be offered another 6 sessions. There is not a fixed number of sessions, most clients will attend between 6-12 sessions. Daytime and evening appointments are available, please phone.
- Kirkcaldy: 15, Tolbooth Street, Kirkcaldy KY1 1RW
- Dunfermline: Queen Margaret Hospital, Whitefield Road, Dunfermline KY12 0SU
- St. Andrews: St. Andrews Communiy Hospital, Largo Road, St. Andrews KY16 8AR
- Glenrothes: Glenrothes Hospital, Lodge Rise, Glenrothes KY7 5TG
Once counselling begins we ask you to make sure you keep your appointments. If you have to cancel an appointment, please let us know as soon as possible, so that we can offer it to someone else.
The following rules apply:
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please text, phone or email the office at least 24 hours before the appointment.
- There is a £10 fee for late cancellations and no shows, payable over the phone at the time of rescheduling your next appointment.
- late cancellations are after 10 am on the day of your evening appointment or after 4pm on the previous day of your day appointment.
- If you miss two appointments in succession without prior notice to the office, it will be assumed you no longer want to attend and your appointment will be given to someone else.